- White Card
- Coloured Card
- A Pen
FOLLOW OUR HANDY INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE A SIMPLE CARD HE'LL LOVE:
- Draw around your hands on the colour card. Cut them out.
- Fold the white card in half.
- Paint your hand and print it upside down on the white card to make a monster body. You can add extra details with a paint brush. Add eyes and a mouth with a pen.
- Tape one two pieces of wool for long, hug-ready arms!
- Stick on your cardboard hands. Add a special message for the world's greatest dad.
toucanBox is an award-winning subscription service delivering activity kits to kids age 3-8. Each box is built by educational experts to help develop key skills through hands-on play. All the materials, instructions and inspiration are included to make getting creative easy, stress-free and really good fun. Use code TODDLE at toucanbox.com for a free-trial.